NOVUHAIR Supports FITFIL and National Youth Commisision FitFil Youth Against Drugs held at SM MOA By the Bay.
Can regular exercise make your hair grow? Although hair growth never comes as a direct cause by exercise, mental and physical health challenges may interrupt the hair’s normal growth process which may lead to hair loss. However, regular cardio exercise for example, can help improve your health and mood — discouraging any breaks in the natural hair growth cycle.
Coach Jim and Toni Saret, The National Youth Commission (NYC), ABS-CBN Star Hunt Academy artists, together with the leading hair loss treatment in the country NOVUHAIR, nature’s answer to hair loss, officially launched “FITFIL YOUTH AGAINST DRUGS (and Obesity)” at SM Mall of Asia By the Bay last November 16, 2019. The challenge for a 2-hour Dance Fitness Marathon was attended by more than 3,000 youth delegate and representatives from from various government sectors. NOVUHAIR conducted free hair and scalp analysis to help attendees achieve overall wellness starting with their crowning glory.
Highlighting the event, The National Youth Commission headed by Commissioner Ryan Enriquez, pledged to donate 2 million pounds of excess fat from Filipino youth! This challenge is FITFIL’s way of rallying humanity to become more proactive in fighting lifestyle-related diseases responsible to almost 70% of all Global illnesses including deaths.
Flex those muscles and add a zest to your life by following this tips on how to make yourself happier and healthier through exercise in 6 Ways:
1. Control your weight No matter how busy your schedule is, try to allocate time to go to the gym or just do some routines at home on a regular basis.
2. Fight health conditions and illnesses Exercising regularly prevents many health malaise and concerns. These include stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, arthritis and a number of types of cancer.
3. Enhance your mood Uplift your emotions simply by taking a brisk walk or a brief gym session. Engaging into some physical activities will help trigger different brain chemicals to make you feel more happy and relaxed.
4. Boost your energy An exercise brings oxygen and nutrients to your tissues. What’s more, it aids in making more efficient your cardiovascular system. A well-functioning heart and a healthy lung will enable you to do your daily chores.
5. Promote better sleep If you’re having a hard time to snooze, a physical activity can make you fall asleep quicker and achieve quality slumber. 6. Bond and have fun Beyond the health and physical gains, it’s more fun doing an exercise! For one, it allows you to unwind, enjoy the outdoors or just engage yourself in activities that bring you happiness.
Second, it also serves as a bonding moment with your family or friends. Consider a dance class, hiking or enlist in a sports team. Look for a physical activity you’re interested with and just enjoy doing it. You’ll never know what you will discover about yourself in the end. Make that move. You’ve got nothing to lose.