Get ready to shop ‘til you drop this May 11-14, 2023 at the first-ever Metrobank Fair happening at Glorietta Palm Drive Activity Center!
The event will feature a slew of the hottest offers from top airlines, retail, and dining brands for Metrobank credit and debit card holders for an entire weekend. Metrobank credit and debit Mastercard® holders can also enjoy first dibs on the special promos offered on the first day of the event, including:
- Air Fare: Discounted fares on select destinations featured at the event when flying with Emirates, Singapore Airlines, AirAsia & airasia Superapp, Japan Airlines, Korea Air, Philippine Airlines and China Airlines
- Accommodation: 8% off on Agoda, 20% off on subscription with Accor Plus, special rates on 4D3N vacation packages and up to 30% off on rooms at Holiday Inn
- Adventure: Special discounts on tour packages with Ark Travel, Constellation Travels, and Reli Tours; 20% off on AXA Smart Traveler Insurance, 30% off on Big Travel Nation Wi-Fi, and 20% off on activities with Klook booked via credit cards and 10% off for debit card holders
- Food: PHP100 off for a minimum spend of P199 at FoodPanda and 20% off on all items at Tater’s
- Shopping: Up to 30% off on select items at Common Thread, 50% off on all items at Dupe, up to 30% off on select items at Havaianas, up to 10% off on select items at Travel Club with a FREE Samsung Battery pack
Credit card holders who will have a minimum single-receipt purchase of PHP15,000 at the event will also get a chance to win a trip for 2 to Hong Kong or cashbacks of up to P50,000. On top of this, they can enjoy up to P6,000 eGCs on travel spend, up to P9,000 eGCs on 0% installment spend and 0.48% Balance Conversion rate when converting purchases at The Metrobank Fair.
You can also make Mother’s Day weekend extra special and spend more #PricelessMOMents with Metrobank and Mastercard® by dropping by at the special Mother’s Day booth on May 14. Don’t miss out on this event!
Don’t have a Metrobank credit card yet? No need to worry, because Metrobank will be accepting credit card applications on-ground at Glorietta. Customers can also visit Metrobank’s official website at metrobank.com.ph or the nearest Metrobank branch to apply for a Metrobank credit card or open a deposit account.
Follow Metrobank and Metrobank Card PH on Instagram and Facebook for more information